2. ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES FROM THIS WEBSITE
Through the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our website, or by following the instructions in this Clause, you can modify and manage the configuration of our cookies. If you continue without modifying its configuration, we will understand that you agree with them.
3. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are different types of cookies:
- Depending on who manages them, they differ:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains.
- Third-party cookies: those sent from a server or web domain not managed directly by us, but by a third party (eg: Google services).
- Depending on how long they are active:
- Session cookies: they allow the user to be identified during the live session, which means that they are memorized and are only valid for the duration of an active session, that is, during their visit to the web, without any remaining on your device.
- Persistent cookies: they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: they improve navigation and the proper functioning of the web.
- Personalization cookies: they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies: allow to measure and statistically analyze the use made of the service provided.
4. HOW CAN YOU MODIFY COOKIES?
The user can always customize the use of "cookies", as well as prevent their collection by modifying the browser options. Depending on the browser, the cookie settings will be in one place or another. You can locate it if you use the "Help" function of your browser. You can also configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a Clause on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on your hard drive.
Among the most common browsers:
- Firefox: Options \ Privacy \ Tracking \ tell websites that I do not want to be tracked
- Chrome: Chrome menu \ Settings \ Show advanced options \ Privacy \ Content settings \ Cookies \ block cookies by default
- Safari: Preferences \ Privacy \ Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools \ Internet Options \ Privacy \ Settings \ move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies and then click OK.
By completely blocking "cookies", you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly. Keep in mind that if you do not accept our cookies, you will not be able to use the client access, the client extranet, or the customization of the font size.
5. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
Specifically on our website we use the following types of cookies:
||It is a security measure in the control of sessions of ASP.NET applications
||Used for when the user enters the web, it appears in the same language as the last time.
||Control of web sessions